The purpose of this post is to get you excited, riled up, angry, curious, or any other kind of emotional in anticipation of my upcoming blog series, "Why you're still single."
Don't worry ladies, you're off the hook on this one. But men, buckle up and get settled in with your comfort blanket, because you're going to need it. I've been observing behaviors of single men for years now and I can't help but notice the patterns that appear among single men—most of whom wish they weren't single. This series aims to educate the world as to why single men remain single, despite their "best" efforts.
Here's a preview of just some of the topics to look forward to:
1. If you used to babysit her, she's too young to be on a date with you. Unless of course, you'd like to raise a wife while you raise kids.
2. Your mom might be the only woman who really thinks you're a 10, so, get used to dating 5s.
3. A text conversation does not qualify as a step forward in your imaginary relationship.
4. You can still have hobbies after you're married.
5. You've seen one too many romantic comedies—the myth of "the one" distracts you from perfectly lovable women.
6. Women who are ridiculously good looking, are ridiculously stupid and shallow. Yet you still ask them out.
And so on . . .
I look forward to shoving more of my opinions in your face in the form of blog posts!

5 comments:
Okay so you should put a disclaimer on this..."you might not want to be eating/drinking something when you read this blog-you may choke"...I seriously just choked on the cookies I was eating from bursting out in laughter! Oh Megan,you should HIGHLY consider writing a book. I am so excited for the upcoming blog posts! Love it!
Looking forward to this...maybe you should come teach in Single Wards
Meg you are too funny! I love it!
So excited, i can tell this will provide me with some great entertainment!
And this post is why we are friends!! :)
Post a Comment