As you've noticed, if you are here, I have decided to make my blog private and try it out for a while. I've considered doing it for a while, thinking it might make me feel more comfortable writing to a small, predictable audience who knows me and knows that I am opinionated and that I sometimes just shoot out words without thinking. Then today, I noticed that my statistics for page views were off the charts the past few days. I thought that was odd since I haven't been posting recently. But, when your number one source for traffic is some pornographic site that somehow got a hold of your blog address, I guess many perverted hopefuls came my way hoping for more than what I was offering. And after accidentally clicking on the link to the page that was sending these people my way. I thought this might be a great time to try this private blog thing out.
Then I marched into the kitchen to clorox my brain. I think I might lose my dinner. Do I need to go talk to my bishop? I feel soooooo blah.
I know I've forgotten to add people. Truthfully, I don't have many people's email addresses. So, if you're reading this at a future date and time, know that I love you just as much as the early comers. I am just blonde sometimes.
Welcome.
More to come soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment